This is a picture inside my third swarm trap capture. There are not a lot of bees in the picture, there were twice that many on the lid of the trap and lots more circling around in the air. You can also see that beautiful, pristine, white comb they drew out. Sweet Thing and I cut out that comb and put it in a frame using rubber bands. I put it in a hive and shook as many bees into the hive as I could. We stood and watched for an hour and most of the bees went right inside the hive just as I wanted. I peeked back inside about dark and they seemed to be just fine. I looked in the next evening and Poof! THEY WERE ALL GONE!!! Not a single bee remained. I was really POed let me tell you. That night I went online and did some research and discovered it is not uncommon for a swarm to leave a new hive so I didn’t feel as bad after that. I read some suggestions to leave the swarm in the trap long enough for the queen to lay some eggs and hatch some brood in the comb so they will have more of a reason to stay. I have a fourth swarm in a trap in Missouri I planed on bringing in this evening, but it rained right where I need to go get the trap so I will have to wait a day or two. They have been in the trap at least 12 days as of today so they should be taking care of business. I have been having a problem with my two nuc hives as well. Oh, they have filled up the two deep brood chambers really well. They are so heavy I can hardly pick them up! One of the upper frames was completely full of honey on both sides of the frame. I decided it was time to add my medium super to the hive. After one week I checked it and the bees were walking around on the frames, but they had not drawn out even a tiny bit of comb, much less stored any honey. Again I went online and did some research and got some suggestions. The simplest fix was to try removing the queen excluder and spraying the foundations with sugar water to get the bees interested in the foundation. We shall see if that works. The next step might be to separate the two deep supers and place the new medium super between them for a week. Then if they start working it, I will move it back up to the top. I hope I get this figured out soon, I want those bees to make some honey! More to come!