The instructions for this unit said to put it up on a good level surface. Well, I don’t have a good level surface where I put my unit up, so I have a slight problem.
When it rains, this section of roof fills up with water and puts a lot of stress on the tarp fabric and the poles.
I have been going inside and pushing up on the tarp to remove the water but I know I am going to have to stop this from happening or the garage will tear or collapse so I engineered a slap-dash fix.
I cut a 1X3 inch board long enough to span across from one roof beam to the next. I cut some foam pipe wrap and used Gorilla Tape to attach them to each end of the board to protect the tarp from the rough edges.
Then I used Gorilla Tape again and affixed the board across the spot where the fabric sags to give it some support. I don’t know for sure if this will be the final solution, when it rains again I will let you know. Keep prepping everyone!